Friday 21 January 2011

The Stats: Week 2

Update 06/02/11: Before you read on, you may be interested to read Week 4. The Stats contained in this post are phooey. I actually put on 1kg, but I was too ashamed to admit it.






Don't know about anyone else, but it's been a tough week. Not food wise but EVERYTHING else. Also, I've had my womanly week and seeing as I have to deal with my normal chcocolate addictions, this week is 10 times harder.

See the Week 1 results here. So lets see how I did...

Weight: 96.8kg/213.4lb/15st3.5lb

So the loss really is neglible so this week for me is a maintain, which I am pleased about. I thought for sure I'd put on. Here's to some darn hard graft in Week 3!!

How did you fair this week? Tales of woe...?




2 comments:

  1. hmpf, well it was going well, got down to 12,4, then had a chinese takeaway and put on 3 lb (yes, you read that right!), so i'm 1 lb up on last Fri, hey ho, minor blip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I so know what you mean - this was just not my week either! Quite looking forward to getting my WI tomorrow out of the way and then moving on to next week and hopefully having some more success! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think! How are you getting along? Any tips for me?