Sunday 30 January 2011

The Stats: Week 3

Update 06/02/11: Before you read on, you may be interested to read Week 4. The Stats contained in this post are phooey. I actually put on 1kg in Week 2, but I was too ashamed to admit it. In Week 3 I actually lost 0.5kg, but that is still more than Day 1.




Now some of you may be looking at the title of this post and be thinking eh? Haven't we already seen Week 3? Yes technically you have, but that's because I realised I had the titles incorrecty labled.  What was Week 1 is now Day 1, what was Week 2 is now Week 1 and so on. The titles ought to be retrospective - the Stats reflect the effectiveness of my weeks efforts. And now they do (although the actual web-links don't seem to have changed, I am not that technically adept to fix it). I'll get over it... done.

So.

See Week 2 Stats here. I maintained last week. And this week....

Weight: 96.8kg/213.4lb/15st3.5lb
I've stayed the same - again! GGGRRR!!
Coming up in a bit, Week 3 Review - see what happened, and what I plan to do about it....

4 comments:

  1. howwww when you've been under your calorie allowance everday? i don't believe it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrrr indeed! What methods are you using...... specific diet, calorie counting, exercise?
    Well i was 12,7 last time and i'm 12,0 now; 11 lb off in total. My initial target that i set myself on Jan 4th was to be 12,0 by the end of Jan, so i'm super chuffed.
    I now have to set a target for end of Feb, i'm thinking maybe 6 lb off so 11,8, as it's going to get harder.
    I'm so excited to see the next 1 lb go and be under 12 stone!
    Good luck for this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot what I was last time but in total I've lost 5lbs. Maybe you are plateauing, just keep it up you'll loose if you are under your allowance. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have in total lost 5lbs so far I started on 20 Jan and my weigh ins are Thursday on a weekily basis so my first weigh in was 27th Jan

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think! How are you getting along? Any tips for me?