Friday 11 February 2011

The Stats: Week 5

Blimey this week has gone quick right? Now how's it been for you? I've heard some great success stories from Pamela and Jodie already this week, both so inspiring to me as they are putting in some real hard graft and proving that it pays off.

I was having an average week, then I had my Xmas Do last night (yes we know it's Feb...). I ate really well, choosing new potatoes over chips and no pudding. I did drive so I couldn't drink, which I didn't.. at the pub. I then went back to a colleague's house where a few of us consumed several bottles of wine. Oops. But hey, I rarely drink, it was my first since New Years.

Needless to say this morning...

Weight: 97.1kg/214lb/15st4lb

So 1lb on, not so bad, but it does still mean I'm lurking around my starting weight from 5 weeks ago. I get the feeling I'm a bit rubbish at this!!

Wonder what it could have been if I hadn't been coerced into drinking....?




1 comment:

  1. Keep thinking of your goal sweetie.
    I was 11,12 this morning, so 3 lb down on last week and 13 lb down since the start of the year.
    Good luck for this week x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think! How are you getting along? Any tips for me?